Do you hear scratching in the attic? Do you see a mouse in the house? If you hear scratching or see signs of mice in basement or attic it may be time for a mice inspection.
If you have a mice problem you may think to install poison bait blocks. This is never a good idea. Try setting traps in the problem area every 10 feet and sealing entry points outside the home.
Attic Clean-up | Final Inspection
After the final trap checks in the attic and home it may be time for a clean up or full attic restoration. Rodent droppings can be a health concern. It's important to clean up mice droppings in the attic or the basement.
Mice Control- Poison Free
Just like most ways of the wildlife control industry there is a right way and wrong way to get rid of mice from the attic. Many pest control companies take the lazy approach to solving your mice infestation problem by laying poisons through out your home and attic. Getting rid of mice can be that simple, but your doing more harm than good. Your attic will be filled with dead rotting mice causing horrible smells, maggots, and flies. If a poisoned mouse makes it in to your home your pets may be at risk of secondary poisoning. Quarterly mice programs offered by pest control companies will end up being more expensive and less efficient in the end. When getting rid of mice from your attic we take a different approach. Below are the steps we take to get rid of mice infestations.
- Inspection: Inspecting your entire home or building to locate entry points of the mice, potential entrances, nesting areas, run ways, and damages. Areas we inspect include your roof lines high and low, foundations, walls, gutter lines, eaves, electrical and plumbing lines.
- Live Exclusion: This consist of sealing all possible entry points on the outside of the house and setting up one way exit doors. The mice can run out, but can not get back in.
- Trapping: In the attic we set snap traps or repeating mice traps to catch any left behind mice. Some times simple drops of peppermint can drive mice out of your attic, because they are allergic.
- Trap Removal: After 7-10 days time we return to remove any set traps in the attic as well as one way trap doors. We then reinspect the home to make sure all of the areas remain sealed up.
- Clean Up: Some homes that are filled with mice droppings will require a clean up and possible attic restoration. Damaged insulation and dropping need to be removed sanitized and replaced.
Our Mice Trapping and Exclusion Experience
We have been in the wildlife control business for nearly 20 years. We specialize in exclusion services, trapping and prevention. All of our professional wildlife control operators are required to go through training for mice control. With completing thousands mice exclusions and trapping programs that gives us first hand knowledge on how to get rid of mice from your home. We have also kept up on the industries leading materials and equipment to get rid of the mice safely, humanely, and without the use of poisons.